Changing Faces Of Adaeze Yobo!!

By on September 5, 2010

According to Charles Darwin’s theory, the human race evolves to adapt to environmental changes or so, but the trend in which Nigerian women are evolving, it is very worrying, I cannot say it is to adapt to the environment, the change being bleaching makes the skin more vulnerable to skin cancer and the geographical location of Nigeria, it is a bad choice for our women.

The only reason which can be given is; to attract the opposite sex. From this, it can be assumed that Nigerian men prefer light skin girls to dark skin girls. Is it that bad to the extent that a Nigerian guy would choose a bleached skin girl over a girl with natural dark skin? If that isn’t so, then why do we see dark skin girls in their early years being beautifully dark skinned like an African but when they gain certain popularity they mysteriously change to light skinned girls?

It is a fact that there are more light skinned female stars than dark ones, but I can say there isn’t a guy who can turn down beautiful dark skin girls like Ini Edo, Genevieve, Mercy Johnson etc. I just stumbled upon a picture of Adaeze Igwe-Yobo, wife of Super Eagles and Fenerbahçe player Joseph Yobo and former Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2008) and I was shattered at what she has turned into, I quickly did a search on her old photos and the difference was wow! I don’t know what got into this beautiful girl to try manipulating her skin. Funny enough, she is light skinned already but I guess she wants to become white. I hope she isn’t thinking of becoming the next Michael Jackson and if this is what Joseph is attracted to, it isn’t bad thing but come on, let it be natural. This is taking materialism to a different level, below are the pictures..

Old Face of Adaeze Yobo

New Face of Adaeze

About Henry

My interest is simply to bring you juicy, educative, funny and authentic news. Remember we are all entitled to our own opinion. Respect mine so others may respect yours.

7 Comments

1. Nestor

September 7, 2010 at 9:51 am

Look at her, I am disgusted by this. Pretty girl wants to fuck up her face. n shes just 22 or so. which kind tin be dis? shooo

2. gloria ziregbe

September 11, 2010 at 7:01 pm

First of all I must say dat adaeze is a pretty girl and will continue to be a pretty girl.yep she must have added a lil weight but can we all stop obsessing about someone else s looks and start cing more of d personality of dat person.ada is a great girl.she s a wife and a mum a lot may b happening around her dat u critics may not even know or probably its her chioce to look dis way.to me I think dis was a bad picture day for her I’ve seen her recently and aside from a lil weight. She’s added she doesn’t look as like and bloated as she does in d pics.pls u all take it easy.

3. stacey

September 27, 2010 at 11:57 am

Ah!ah! I just google my fav Beauty Queen n I see dis ain’t u just Jobless 2 post dis becos we all knw Adaeze is very light skinned naturally even if she looks lighter nw it doesn’t mean she bleached she must ve toned a lil bit. Haba! Do u knw d meaning of bleach? check Rita domnic old pics n new one den u see hw pple turn frm black 2 white. Stop posting crap! Even beyonce toned her skin frm wen she was in destiny’s child n nw solo.

4. nne

April 16, 2011 at 2:32 pm

ur just jobless, hueva posted this. the lady just gave birth so its just natural for her skin 2bcome lighter.. jobless wicked poor pple lukin fr jst 2 publish abt alredy made pple..

5. Judy

May 12, 2011 at 12:41 pm

Please folks, she has experienced a winter or two and this can change skin color. I used to have a light brown tan when I lived in Nigeria. That has completely disappeared. I am extremely light skinned now, lighter than Adaeze having gone through several winters. It does not always have to be cosmetic creams. It could be that because she is no longer subject to the scorching Abuja sun, she has experienced a reduction in melanocytes. Let us be cautious when writing.

6. OBF

February 24, 2012 at 12:21 pm

Adaeze bleached so much so that her face changed considerably, though this is nobody’s problem because if Joseph do not see it as a problem who would?
    She was one time the most beautiful girl in Nigeria and still ranked very high if assessment of beauty pageant is to be carried out by me or people who have similar assessment tools with me. So, let Joseph complain to you about the skin of his wife oher wise let her be please!

7. UK

June 2, 2013 at 4:56 pm

She needs to stop bleaching! She is killing her naturally pretty God-given skin. if she continues her skin will look like dried stock-fish when she gets older.