- Toyin Lawani Celebrated Independence with her Booty on DisplayPosted 1 hour ago
- See How Peter Of P Square falls off Stage Beat 99.9 FM’s Triple 9 concert [ VIDEO ]Posted 1 hour ago
- PHOTO: Nollywood Stars Attend 54th Independence Dinner in Aso RockPosted 4 hours ago
- [REVEALED] Tiwa Savage Moved out of her Matrimonial Home because Teebillz BEATS herPosted 7 hours ago
- PHOTOS FROM THE PREMIERE OF KUNLE AFOLAYAN’S “OCTOBER 1″Posted 9 hours ago
- PHOTO OF THE DAY! Checkout how the Most Richest Athlete, Floyd Mayweather sleepsPosted 9 hours ago
- Fashion show In Church: Gospel Singer, ‘Only 1 Harmony’ Goes Half Unclad For Praise and Worship In Church… (Photos)Posted 9 hours ago
- Arsenal 4-1 Galatasaray: Welbeck bags hat-trick before Szczesny sees redPosted 10 hours ago
- Pastor E.A. Adeboye – I don’t want to live up to 100 years.Posted 10 hours ago
- Headies Unveils Nominees list for the 2014 awardsPosted 1 day ago
Changing Faces Of Adaeze Yobo!!
According to Charles Darwin’s theory, the human race evolves to adapt to environmental changes or so, but the trend in which Nigerian women are evolving, it is very worrying, I cannot say it is to adapt to the environment, the change being bleaching makes the skin more vulnerable to skin cancer and the geographical location of Nigeria, it is a bad choice for our women.
The only reason which can be given is; to attract the opposite sex. From this, it can be assumed that Nigerian men prefer light skin girls to dark skin girls. Is it that bad to the extent that a Nigerian guy would choose a bleached skin girl over a girl with natural dark skin? If that isn’t so, then why do we see dark skin girls in their early years being beautifully dark skinned like an African but when they gain certain popularity they mysteriously change to light skinned girls?
It is a fact that there are more light skinned female stars than dark ones, but I can say there isn’t a guy who can turn down beautiful dark skin girls like Ini Edo, Genevieve, Mercy Johnson etc. I just stumbled upon a picture of Adaeze Igwe-Yobo, wife of Super Eagles and Fenerbahçe player Joseph Yobo and former Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2008) and I was shattered at what she has turned into, I quickly did a search on her old photos and the difference was wow! I don’t know what got into this beautiful girl to try manipulating her skin. Funny enough, she is light skinned already but I guess she wants to become white. I hope she isn’t thinking of becoming the next Michael Jackson and if this is what Joseph is attracted to, it isn’t bad thing but come on, let it be natural. This is taking materialism to a different level, below are the pictures..