- John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce MessPosted 1 hour ago
- Photo of the day: Guess Celebrity in Hot Jeans PantPosted 14 hours ago
- Beware! List Of 55 illegal Universities In Nigeria – NUC 2015 ListPosted 17 hours ago
- Joselyn Dumas, Manifest, Kalybos, Mahama, others win social media awardsPosted 17 hours ago
- Good News For Lagosians!! Lagos To Provide Wi-Fi Internet Connectivity For ResidentsPosted 17 hours ago
- Mzbel – I am not marrying nowPosted 18 hours ago
- Professional Footballers’ Association (PFA) Teams of the Year 2014/2015Posted 18 hours ago
- Chelsea’s Eden Hazard named PFA Player of the Year and Other Award 2014/2015Posted 18 hours ago
- Unilag Student s*x tape leaks after one night stand (+30)Posted 19 hours ago
- Read A Lady’s take on Woman claiming Equal Rights with Men (MUST READ)Posted 20 hours ago
Changing Faces Of Adaeze Yobo!!
According to Charles Darwin’s theory, the human race evolves to adapt to environmental changes or so, but the trend in which Nigerian women are evolving, it is very worrying, I cannot say it is to adapt to the environment, the change being bleaching makes the skin more vulnerable to skin cancer and the geographical location of Nigeria, it is a bad choice for our women.
The only reason which can be given is; to attract the opposite sex. From this, it can be assumed that Nigerian men prefer light skin girls to dark skin girls. Is it that bad to the extent that a Nigerian guy would choose a bleached skin girl over a girl with natural dark skin? If that isn’t so, then why do we see dark skin girls in their early years being beautifully dark skinned like an African but when they gain certain popularity they mysteriously change to light skinned girls?
It is a fact that there are more light skinned female stars than dark ones, but I can say there isn’t a guy who can turn down beautiful dark skin girls like Ini Edo, Genevieve, Mercy Johnson etc. I just stumbled upon a picture of Adaeze Igwe-Yobo, wife of Super Eagles and Fenerbahçe player Joseph Yobo and former Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2008) and I was shattered at what she has turned into, I quickly did a search on her old photos and the difference was wow! I don’t know what got into this beautiful girl to try manipulating her skin. Funny enough, she is light skinned already but I guess she wants to become white. I hope she isn’t thinking of becoming the next Michael Jackson and if this is what Joseph is attracted to, it isn’t bad thing but come on, let it be natural. This is taking materialism to a different level, below are the pictures..