- Siasia flew out to Qatar Friday (last week) afternoonPosted 1 day ago
- YCee signs Exclusive Deal with Sony Music Entertainment Africa in SAPosted 2 days ago
- Troops raid livestock rustlers and armed bandits camps, arrest 3 kidnappersPosted 3 days ago
- The father of one of the released Chibok Girls has said that his daughter (See Photo)Posted 4 days ago
- Aisha Buhari Loves Her Couture! Wears $2,600 (₦ 1.2 million) Ferragamo Cape on Official Duty in Belgium(SEE PICS)Posted 4 days ago
- 50 Cent gets petty again with his look alike son birthdayPosted 5 days ago
- The widow of a Nigerian activist, Barinem Kiobel is planning to sue Royal Dutch ShellPosted 5 days ago
- Nigerian businessman Femi Otedola has fallen out of the ranking of Africa’s BillionairesPosted 6 days ago
- Nigeria’s first lady, Aisha Buhari has openly questioned her husband’s workPosted 1 week ago
- Mikel Obi Reacts To The Release Of 21 Chibok GirlsPosted 1 week ago
Changing Faces Of Adaeze Yobo!!
According to Charles Darwin’s theory, the human race evolves to adapt to environmental changes or so, but the trend in which Nigerian women are evolving, it is very worrying, I cannot say it is to adapt to the environment, the change being bleaching makes the skin more vulnerable to skin cancer and the geographical location of Nigeria, it is a bad choice for our women.
The only reason which can be given is; to attract the opposite sex. From this, it can be assumed that Nigerian men prefer light skin girls to dark skin girls. Is it that bad to the extent that a Nigerian guy would choose a bleached skin girl over a girl with natural dark skin? If that isn’t so, then why do we see dark skin girls in their early years being beautifully dark skinned like an African but when they gain certain popularity they mysteriously change to light skinned girls?
It is a fact that there are more light skinned female stars than dark ones, but I can say there isn’t a guy who can turn down beautiful dark skin girls like Ini Edo, Genevieve, Mercy Johnson etc. I just stumbled upon a picture of Adaeze Igwe-Yobo, wife of Super Eagles and Fenerbahçe player Joseph Yobo and former Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2008) and I was shattered at what she has turned into, I quickly did a search on her old photos and the difference was wow! I don’t know what got into this beautiful girl to try manipulating her skin. Funny enough, she is light skinned already but I guess she wants to become white. I hope she isn’t thinking of becoming the next Michael Jackson and if this is what Joseph is attracted to, it isn’t bad thing but come on, let it be natural. This is taking materialism to a different level, below are the pictures..