- At 37, Timaya says he is too young for marriage. Like Seriously??Posted 2 hours ago
- Film Review: Exodus: Gods And KingsPosted 8 hours ago
- What Really Is This Lady Selling? (PHOTO)Posted 14 hours ago
- BREAKING: General Overseer of an Abuja-based church KIDNAPPED!!!!Posted 15 hours ago
- Maheeda Releases more Christmas-themes Nudes +18Posted 16 hours ago
- OMG!!! A family of 5 all survive Accident after a Container falls on their carPosted 16 hours ago
- VIDEO – AFROCANDY RELEASES HER MOST SHOCKING VIDEO YET – MUST SEEPosted 17 hours ago
- VIDEO – Muslim Girl Disgraced in Public for Wearing Bump ShortPosted 17 hours ago
- How Many Pretty Ladies Can Do This? Lovely Wedding (PHOTOS)Posted 18 hours ago
- Cameroonian Footballer, Albert Ebosse died after suffering injuries from a beating in the changing roomPosted 1 day ago
Changing Faces Of Adaeze Yobo!!
According to Charles Darwin’s theory, the human race evolves to adapt to environmental changes or so, but the trend in which Nigerian women are evolving, it is very worrying, I cannot say it is to adapt to the environment, the change being bleaching makes the skin more vulnerable to skin cancer and the geographical location of Nigeria, it is a bad choice for our women.
The only reason which can be given is; to attract the opposite sex. From this, it can be assumed that Nigerian men prefer light skin girls to dark skin girls. Is it that bad to the extent that a Nigerian guy would choose a bleached skin girl over a girl with natural dark skin? If that isn’t so, then why do we see dark skin girls in their early years being beautifully dark skinned like an African but when they gain certain popularity they mysteriously change to light skinned girls?
It is a fact that there are more light skinned female stars than dark ones, but I can say there isn’t a guy who can turn down beautiful dark skin girls like Ini Edo, Genevieve, Mercy Johnson etc. I just stumbled upon a picture of Adaeze Igwe-Yobo, wife of Super Eagles and Fenerbahçe player Joseph Yobo and former Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2008) and I was shattered at what she has turned into, I quickly did a search on her old photos and the difference was wow! I don’t know what got into this beautiful girl to try manipulating her skin. Funny enough, she is light skinned already but I guess she wants to become white. I hope she isn’t thinking of becoming the next Michael Jackson and if this is what Joseph is attracted to, it isn’t bad thing but come on, let it be natural. This is taking materialism to a different level, below are the pictures..