- Ever Seen Annie Idibia this Pretty before? Checkout how she stepped out in stylePosted 3 hours ago
- Nollywood actress Nkiru Sylvanus appears to have gotten a new appointment in Imo state governmentPosted 11 hours ago
- PHOTOS: Nicole Scherzinger looks stunning in her collective glamorous jewelleryPosted 12 hours ago
- PHOTOS: Beyonce and Jay Z renew vows in commitment ceremony…’we are stronger’Posted 12 hours ago
- Joselyn Dumas – “I can’t date John Dumelo”Posted 12 hours ago
- Timaya Unveils tracklist for his 5th albumPosted 1 day ago
- Yemi Alade Announce her Debut Album Release DatePosted 1 day ago
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts her Under-Boobs in a Night Club in Paris Rocking a Matching OutfitPosted 2 days ago
- PHOTO EbonyLife TV CEO, Mo Abudu celebrates her Golden Jubilee In LagosPosted 2 days ago
- Serena Williams Dangerous “ass” on display Just after winning the US Open 2014Posted 2 days ago
Changing Faces Of Adaeze Yobo!!
According to Charles Darwin’s theory, the human race evolves to adapt to environmental changes or so, but the trend in which Nigerian women are evolving, it is very worrying, I cannot say it is to adapt to the environment, the change being bleaching makes the skin more vulnerable to skin cancer and the geographical location of Nigeria, it is a bad choice for our women.
The only reason which can be given is; to attract the opposite sex. From this, it can be assumed that Nigerian men prefer light skin girls to dark skin girls. Is it that bad to the extent that a Nigerian guy would choose a bleached skin girl over a girl with natural dark skin? If that isn’t so, then why do we see dark skin girls in their early years being beautifully dark skinned like an African but when they gain certain popularity they mysteriously change to light skinned girls?
It is a fact that there are more light skinned female stars than dark ones, but I can say there isn’t a guy who can turn down beautiful dark skin girls like Ini Edo, Genevieve, Mercy Johnson etc. I just stumbled upon a picture of Adaeze Igwe-Yobo, wife of Super Eagles and Fenerbahçe player Joseph Yobo and former Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2008) and I was shattered at what she has turned into, I quickly did a search on her old photos and the difference was wow! I don’t know what got into this beautiful girl to try manipulating her skin. Funny enough, she is light skinned already but I guess she wants to become white. I hope she isn’t thinking of becoming the next Michael Jackson and if this is what Joseph is attracted to, it isn’t bad thing but come on, let it be natural. This is taking materialism to a different level, below are the pictures..