- Oops!!! Girl Mistakenly Sends NUD£S to her Boss on snapchatPosted 7 days ago
- THEY MET ON TWITTER!! Checkout Another Social Media Couple, Olaolu & OyinkanPosted 2 weeks ago
- Switzerland has banned the sale of Volkswagen cars caught up in the emissions scandalPosted 2 weeks ago
- Police have opened criminal proceedings against FIFA president Sepp BlatterPosted 2 weeks ago
- Zimbabwe Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa has cemented his status as heir…Posted 2 weeks ago
- Hajj Stampede: At least 717 people have died and hundreds more are injuredPosted 2 weeks ago
- Chika Ike – I will remarry when God says so. I want to be the best…Posted 2 weeks ago
- Ndebugri – Anas is the most lawless person in the worldPosted 2 weeks ago
- How Do I react to my wife saving my Mum’s Number as “Old-Witch” on her phone?Posted 2 weeks ago
- Eva Carneiro is reported to have parted company with ChelseaPosted 2 weeks ago
Model Tracy Obonna In Focus
Tracy Obonna is everything beyond your ordinary model. She owns the kind of physique that will get any camera to auto-snap. Understandably why she is often referred to more as the Nigerian bombshell- a tribute to both her native descent and incredible frame!
Tracy was born to Nigerian parents but her father’s business ventures meant she spent most of her early life growing up across the globe, first living in Washington D.C- where she was born, London and currently Toronto.
Growing up outside the shores of home, the young Tracy found happiness in the comfort of her home playing together with her siblings- two brothers and three sisters. It was perhaps the foundation needed to develop her as she grew up with a passion for extra-curricular activities including dancing, acting, sports and athletics. However, it was modeling that turned out to be her biggest passion.
She begun professional modeling about a half -decade ago while in high school. But her real showbiz breakthrough came after starring in a video by high-profile reggae artiste Beanie Man. It was a significant landmark who dedicated herself to the arts and glamour, and found modeling as another way to express her passion.