- NEW VIDEO: Elele – Emma Nyra ft DavidoPosted 2 hours ago
- Find out Seven Facts about Manchester United’s Latest Signing, Radamel FalcaoPosted 4 hours ago
- Emmanuel Frimpong signs a three-year deal with UfaPosted 4 hours ago
- Arsenal have announced the signing of Man U forward Danny WelbeckPosted 4 hours ago
- Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-downPosted 5 hours ago
- Asa Takes New Album to London in ConcertPosted 5 hours ago
- Footballer Emmanuel Emenike In N30m Land Dispute With Enugu State Government.Posted 6 hours ago
- Police Inspector Dies While Fighting WifePosted 1 day ago
- There’s scientific proof women are cleverer than men!Posted 1 day ago
- The “EMBER” Month is here!!! Welcome to SEPTEMBERPosted 2 days ago
Model Tracy Obonna In Focus
Tracy Obonna is everything beyond your ordinary model. She owns the kind of physique that will get any camera to auto-snap. Understandably why she is often referred to more as the Nigerian bombshell- a tribute to both her native descent and incredible frame!
Tracy was born to Nigerian parents but her father’s business ventures meant she spent most of her early life growing up across the globe, first living in Washington D.C- where she was born, London and currently Toronto.
Growing up outside the shores of home, the young Tracy found happiness in the comfort of her home playing together with her siblings- two brothers and three sisters. It was perhaps the foundation needed to develop her as she grew up with a passion for extra-curricular activities including dancing, acting, sports and athletics. However, it was modeling that turned out to be her biggest passion.
She begun professional modeling about a half -decade ago while in high school. But her real showbiz breakthrough came after starring in a video by high-profile reggae artiste Beanie Man. It was a significant landmark who dedicated herself to the arts and glamour, and found modeling as another way to express her passion.