- Nigerian pop star, Wizkid has been crowned the best…Posted 6 hours ago
- Checkout Korede’s Bello MAMA AWARD Pics That’s Makes People talkPosted 6 hours ago
- Nollywood top stars Odunlade Adekola and Femi Adebayo (Choose One)Posted 1 day ago
- We are secretly investigating those in this government- EFCC chairman, Magu saysPosted 2 days ago
- See A Close Picture Of Wizkid And Olamide That Got People Talking (SEE PHOTO)Posted 2 days ago
- See winner of Africa’s Nail Art Competition second edition (Naija Men get Talent)Posted 3 days ago
- star actress Stephanie Linus and her husband Linus Idahosa celebrated their son, Maxwell‘s first birthday (SEE PHOTOS)Posted 3 days ago
- Actress Tonto Dikeh-Churchill shares photo with her son, Baby X (See Pics)Posted 4 days ago
- The 2016 Edition of the MTV Africa Music Awards aka MAMAs (Red Carpet Photos!)Posted 4 days ago
- Siasia flew out to Qatar Friday (last week) afternoonPosted 6 days ago
Model Tracy Obonna In Focus
Tracy Obonna is everything beyond your ordinary model. She owns the kind of physique that will get any camera to auto-snap. Understandably why she is often referred to more as the Nigerian bombshell- a tribute to both her native descent and incredible frame!
Tracy was born to Nigerian parents but her father’s business ventures meant she spent most of her early life growing up across the globe, first living in Washington D.C- where she was born, London and currently Toronto.
Growing up outside the shores of home, the young Tracy found happiness in the comfort of her home playing together with her siblings- two brothers and three sisters. It was perhaps the foundation needed to develop her as she grew up with a passion for extra-curricular activities including dancing, acting, sports and athletics. However, it was modeling that turned out to be her biggest passion.
She begun professional modeling about a half -decade ago while in high school. But her real showbiz breakthrough came after starring in a video by high-profile reggae artiste Beanie Man. It was a significant landmark who dedicated herself to the arts and glamour, and found modeling as another way to express her passion.