- Nigerian Big Brother Hotshots Housemate Lilian Afegbai Has A message For Her ‘Haters’ [READ]Posted 6 hours ago
- PHOTOS: Ghana’s President, John Mahama and Wife Meets Queen Elizabteh IIPosted 7 hours ago
- Exposed: Club in Port Harcourt where girls take off clo’th£s to entertain guys (Video)Posted 15 hours ago
- OMG ! Beyonce Look Alike Goes Completely ℵak£d…..Posted 15 hours ago
- How Has Gambling Help Nigeria Youth to Survive In This Economic Climate…? (MUST READ)Posted 18 hours ago
- Nigerian Man Jumps White House Fence (Maybe He Want To Greet His Brother)Posted 18 hours ago
- After 6 Years of Marriage Beyonce & Jay Z Renew Their Wedding VowsPosted 1 day ago
- PHOTOS: Chopping Life Chika Ike Enjoying Her Vacation in the SkyPosted 1 day ago
- Laide Bakare Welcomes Baby Boy in USAPosted 1 day ago
- NFF Again: Court Sacks Pinnick’s NFF (Can’t Anything Be Perfect Here? )Posted 2 days ago
Model Tracy Obonna In Focus
Tracy Obonna is everything beyond your ordinary model. She owns the kind of physique that will get any camera to auto-snap. Understandably why she is often referred to more as the Nigerian bombshell- a tribute to both her native descent and incredible frame!
Tracy was born to Nigerian parents but her father’s business ventures meant she spent most of her early life growing up across the globe, first living in Washington D.C- where she was born, London and currently Toronto.
Growing up outside the shores of home, the young Tracy found happiness in the comfort of her home playing together with her siblings- two brothers and three sisters. It was perhaps the foundation needed to develop her as she grew up with a passion for extra-curricular activities including dancing, acting, sports and athletics. However, it was modeling that turned out to be her biggest passion.
She begun professional modeling about a half -decade ago while in high school. But her real showbiz breakthrough came after starring in a video by high-profile reggae artiste Beanie Man. It was a significant landmark who dedicated herself to the arts and glamour, and found modeling as another way to express her passion.