- The Super Falcons Hosted in LagosPosted 3 hours ago
- If all the 6 actresses were drowning who would save if you can only save one person?Posted 2 days ago
- Messi of Barcelona vs C. Ronlado of Real Madrid To Meet On Saturday (See Prediction)Posted 3 days ago
- If your Salary is 2 Million Naira, How Much can You Give Your WifePosted 3 days ago
- Victor Moses faces Manchester City at the City of Manchester Stadium on Saturday (See Prediction)Posted 3 days ago
- Vector Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for NovemberPosted 5 days ago
- A Lady Claimed Mr.Emeka Augustine Ozulike Used her Ritual (See story)Posted 6 days ago
- Popular Nigerian cross-dresser, Bobrisky talked about His Bae…Posted 1 week ago
- See Photos of Mrs. Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu is the wife of Ondo State governor-electPosted 1 week ago
- Veteran actor Richard Mofe-Damijo , RMD has penned For His SonsPosted 1 week ago
Model Tracy Obonna In Focus
Tracy Obonna is everything beyond your ordinary model. She owns the kind of physique that will get any camera to auto-snap. Understandably why she is often referred to more as the Nigerian bombshell- a tribute to both her native descent and incredible frame!
Tracy was born to Nigerian parents but her father’s business ventures meant she spent most of her early life growing up across the globe, first living in Washington D.C- where she was born, London and currently Toronto.
Growing up outside the shores of home, the young Tracy found happiness in the comfort of her home playing together with her siblings- two brothers and three sisters. It was perhaps the foundation needed to develop her as she grew up with a passion for extra-curricular activities including dancing, acting, sports and athletics. However, it was modeling that turned out to be her biggest passion.
She begun professional modeling about a half -decade ago while in high school. But her real showbiz breakthrough came after starring in a video by high-profile reggae artiste Beanie Man. It was a significant landmark who dedicated herself to the arts and glamour, and found modeling as another way to express her passion.