- Who else is Excited??? Wizkid finally drops aniticipated new album, “Ayo”Posted 18 hours ago
- Is This Olamide’s Best Live performance so far?? Watch Olamide’s rendition of “Turn up” With Kenyan Star FenaPosted 23 hours ago
- Ever Seen Annie Idibia this Pretty before? Checkout how she stepped out in stylePosted 1 day ago
- Nollywood actress Nkiru Sylvanus appears to have gotten a new appointment in Imo state governmentPosted 2 days ago
- PHOTOS: Nicole Scherzinger looks stunning in her collective glamorous jewelleryPosted 2 days ago
- PHOTOS: Beyonce and Jay Z renew vows in commitment ceremony…’we are stronger’Posted 2 days ago
- Joselyn Dumas – “I can’t date John Dumelo”Posted 2 days ago
- Timaya Unveils tracklist for his 5th albumPosted 2 days ago
- Yemi Alade Announce her Debut Album Release DatePosted 3 days ago
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts her Under-Boobs in a Night Club in Paris Rocking a Matching OutfitPosted 3 days ago
Model Tracy Obonna In Focus
Tracy Obonna is everything beyond your ordinary model. She owns the kind of physique that will get any camera to auto-snap. Understandably why she is often referred to more as the Nigerian bombshell- a tribute to both her native descent and incredible frame!
Tracy was born to Nigerian parents but her father’s business ventures meant she spent most of her early life growing up across the globe, first living in Washington D.C- where she was born, London and currently Toronto.
Growing up outside the shores of home, the young Tracy found happiness in the comfort of her home playing together with her siblings- two brothers and three sisters. It was perhaps the foundation needed to develop her as she grew up with a passion for extra-curricular activities including dancing, acting, sports and athletics. However, it was modeling that turned out to be her biggest passion.
She begun professional modeling about a half -decade ago while in high school. But her real showbiz breakthrough came after starring in a video by high-profile reggae artiste Beanie Man. It was a significant landmark who dedicated herself to the arts and glamour, and found modeling as another way to express her passion.