- Good News For Lagosians!! Lagos To Provide Wi-Fi Internet Connectivity For ResidentsPosted 2 mins ago
- Mzbel – I am not marrying nowPosted 9 mins ago
- Professional Footballers’ Association (PFA) Teams of the Year 2014/2015Posted 27 mins ago
- Chelsea’s Eden Hazard named PFA Player of the Year and Other Award 2014/2015Posted 48 mins ago
- Unilag Student s*x tape leaks after one night stand (+30)Posted 2 hours ago
- Read A Lady’s take on Woman claiming Equal Rights with Men (MUST READ)Posted 3 hours ago
- Chelsea players attend Didier Drogba Foundation charity ball (PICTURES)Posted 5 hours ago
- Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld FestivalsPosted 7 hours ago
- PHOTO: Queen Nwokoye runs MAD!!!Posted 8 hours ago
- Who wore it better: Dabota Lawson vs Khloe KardashianPosted 9 hours ago
Model Tracy Obonna In Focus
Tracy Obonna is everything beyond your ordinary model. She owns the kind of physique that will get any camera to auto-snap. Understandably why she is often referred to more as the Nigerian bombshell- a tribute to both her native descent and incredible frame!
Tracy was born to Nigerian parents but her father’s business ventures meant she spent most of her early life growing up across the globe, first living in Washington D.C- where she was born, London and currently Toronto.
Growing up outside the shores of home, the young Tracy found happiness in the comfort of her home playing together with her siblings- two brothers and three sisters. It was perhaps the foundation needed to develop her as she grew up with a passion for extra-curricular activities including dancing, acting, sports and athletics. However, it was modeling that turned out to be her biggest passion.
She begun professional modeling about a half -decade ago while in high school. But her real showbiz breakthrough came after starring in a video by high-profile reggae artiste Beanie Man. It was a significant landmark who dedicated herself to the arts and glamour, and found modeling as another way to express her passion.