- #AsoEbiFriday Yemi Alade & Toyin Aimakhu rocks Male Aso-ebi stylesPosted 2 hours ago
- Who Wore It Better; The Lady Or The Basket? (PICTURES)Posted 3 hours ago
- CHAMPION’s LEAGUE FLOP: Banky W Mocks Arsenal Goal Keeper On Instagram (PICTURE)Posted 8 hours ago
- Adulterous lovers stuck together after s*x in JohannesburgPosted 8 hours ago
- OMG!! Fan sucks D’banj D**k on stagePosted 9 hours ago
- Ego Booster: Man Organises Party For Men With Small Penis To Encourage ThemPosted 1 day ago
- #ThrowbackThursday Runtown share epic picture with Phyno before famePosted 1 day ago
- LOL! Basketmouth Shops For Wizkid To Thank Him! (PICTURE)Posted 1 day ago
- Amber Rose & her massive booty goes house hunting in LAPosted 1 day ago
- “STAND UP”— Olamide pose on his G-Wagon after recording another hitPosted 1 day ago
Model Tracy Obonna In Focus
Tracy Obonna is everything beyond your ordinary model. She owns the kind of physique that will get any camera to auto-snap. Understandably why she is often referred to more as the Nigerian bombshell- a tribute to both her native descent and incredible frame!
Tracy was born to Nigerian parents but her father’s business ventures meant she spent most of her early life growing up across the globe, first living in Washington D.C- where she was born, London and currently Toronto.
Growing up outside the shores of home, the young Tracy found happiness in the comfort of her home playing together with her siblings- two brothers and three sisters. It was perhaps the foundation needed to develop her as she grew up with a passion for extra-curricular activities including dancing, acting, sports and athletics. However, it was modeling that turned out to be her biggest passion.
She begun professional modeling about a half -decade ago while in high school. But her real showbiz breakthrough came after starring in a video by high-profile reggae artiste Beanie Man. It was a significant landmark who dedicated herself to the arts and glamour, and found modeling as another way to express her passion.