- Rita Dominic’s birthday photos shared on social media todayPosted 1 month ago
- Sir Cliff Richard set A Musical Comeback After Being Cleared Of Sexual AbusePosted 1 month ago
- Parties agrees voting on Nov 7 but question readiness of ECPosted 1 month ago
- Nigeria’s economy is predicted to decline in 2016 – IMFPosted 1 month ago
- EFCC have made a startling revelation in the ongoing probe of Senator Iyiola Omisore.Posted 1 month ago
- Cossy Orjiakor – I’m looking forward to having s£x with Mikel ObiPosted 1 month ago
- Sir Alex Ferguson supports Mourinho for not including Ryan Giggs on his Manchester United coaching staff.Posted 2 months ago
- Former President Olusegun suggest Obasanjo West Africa to use single currencyPosted 2 months ago
- Manchester United reportedly want to buy two France central midfieldersPosted 2 months ago
- I have forgiven Akpororo – Kate HenshawPosted 2 months ago
Model Tracy Obonna In Focus
Tracy Obonna is everything beyond your ordinary model. She owns the kind of physique that will get any camera to auto-snap. Understandably why she is often referred to more as the Nigerian bombshell- a tribute to both her native descent and incredible frame!
Tracy was born to Nigerian parents but her father’s business ventures meant she spent most of her early life growing up across the globe, first living in Washington D.C- where she was born, London and currently Toronto.
Growing up outside the shores of home, the young Tracy found happiness in the comfort of her home playing together with her siblings- two brothers and three sisters. It was perhaps the foundation needed to develop her as she grew up with a passion for extra-curricular activities including dancing, acting, sports and athletics. However, it was modeling that turned out to be her biggest passion.
She begun professional modeling about a half -decade ago while in high school. But her real showbiz breakthrough came after starring in a video by high-profile reggae artiste Beanie Man. It was a significant landmark who dedicated herself to the arts and glamour, and found modeling as another way to express her passion.