- BBA HOTSHOTS SHOWER HOUR DAY 50 – Check This Out..(video)Posted 2 hours ago
- All The Single Guys, These Are The Kind Of Ladies You Should Marry (CONFIRM)Posted 3 hours ago
- Total Madness: Man Ceremoniously Marry TREE (Photos)Posted 18 hours ago
- Drop It Like It’s Hot! You Need To Watch This Beyonce’s Video… (VIDEO)Posted 22 hours ago
- #TGIF Episode 4: 10+ Moments That Explain Exactly Why Women Live Longer Than Men (PHOTOS+VIDEO)Posted 23 hours ago
- SHOCKING!!! 11 years old Teenager Gets PregnantPosted 24 hours ago
- Guys!!! 5 Warning Signs That Your Girlfriend Is About To Leave You [Must Read]Posted 1 day ago
- Nollywood Bad Girls Exposing Their Assets(Photos)Posted 1 day ago
- #ThrowbackThursday Rukky Sanda shares photos of her Bikini body over the last 10 yearsPosted 2 days ago
- STRIP ALERT: See What Woman Did To Best Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband (PHOTO)Posted 2 days ago
Model Tracy Obonna In Focus
Tracy Obonna is everything beyond your ordinary model. She owns the kind of physique that will get any camera to auto-snap. Understandably why she is often referred to more as the Nigerian bombshell- a tribute to both her native descent and incredible frame!
Tracy was born to Nigerian parents but her father’s business ventures meant she spent most of her early life growing up across the globe, first living in Washington D.C- where she was born, London and currently Toronto.
Growing up outside the shores of home, the young Tracy found happiness in the comfort of her home playing together with her siblings- two brothers and three sisters. It was perhaps the foundation needed to develop her as she grew up with a passion for extra-curricular activities including dancing, acting, sports and athletics. However, it was modeling that turned out to be her biggest passion.
She begun professional modeling about a half -decade ago while in high school. But her real showbiz breakthrough came after starring in a video by high-profile reggae artiste Beanie Man. It was a significant landmark who dedicated herself to the arts and glamour, and found modeling as another way to express her passion.