- New Music: Tyson Noir – MercyPosted 14 hours ago
- Sola Kosoko welcomes first childPosted 1 day ago
- UPDATE: Steven Gerrard Announces International RetirementPosted 1 day ago
- BREAKING NEWS: Steven Gerrard Announces International RetirementPosted 1 day ago
- Who is The Favorite Chelsea Manager?Posted 1 day ago
- UKWU ALERT!!! Which Mystery Celebrity got this “As*”?Posted 1 day ago
- New Video: 4X4 – Baby Dance Feat. DavidoPosted 1 day ago
- OMG!!! Checkout Kcee’s Christmas Coat (SURULERE)Posted 1 day ago
- Waje ft. Tiwa Savage – Onye | New MusicPosted 1 day ago
- Coming Soon Movie: HerculesPosted 1 day ago
Model Tracy Obonna In Focus
Tracy Obonna is everything beyond your ordinary model. She owns the kind of physique that will get any camera to auto-snap. Understandably why she is often referred to more as the Nigerian bombshell- a tribute to both her native descent and incredible frame!
Tracy was born to Nigerian parents but her father’s business ventures meant she spent most of her early life growing up across the globe, first living in Washington D.C- where she was born, London and currently Toronto.
Growing up outside the shores of home, the young Tracy found happiness in the comfort of her home playing together with her siblings- two brothers and three sisters. It was perhaps the foundation needed to develop her as she grew up with a passion for extra-curricular activities including dancing, acting, sports and athletics. However, it was modeling that turned out to be her biggest passion.
She begun professional modeling about a half -decade ago while in high school. But her real showbiz breakthrough came after starring in a video by high-profile reggae artiste Beanie Man. It was a significant landmark who dedicated herself to the arts and glamour, and found modeling as another way to express her passion.