- World Bank has declared Nigeria as the worst place to do business in the worldPosted 23 hours ago
- Agabi – Sheriff will lead PDP to victory in 2019Posted 24 hours ago
- I would like to meet M.anifest – OlamidePosted 24 hours ago
- 2face speaks on Tiwa Savag & TeeBillz marriage scandalPosted 1 day ago
- The men I have dated are crazy set of people – Juliet IbrahimPosted 4 days ago
- Full video interview: Tiwa Savage on crashed marriage – Shocking revelations…Posted 4 days ago
- Interview: Tiwa Savage – “I Knew our marriage wasn’t going to work”Posted 4 days ago
- Gary Lineker has criticised the cost and complexity of getting a divorcePosted 1 week ago
- Rafael Nadal has filed a lawsuit against former French sports minister Roselyne BachelotPosted 1 week ago
- Sarkodie and his girlfriend, Tracy welcome their first baby girlPosted 1 week ago
Model Tracy Obonna In Focus
Tracy Obonna is everything beyond your ordinary model. She owns the kind of physique that will get any camera to auto-snap. Understandably why she is often referred to more as the Nigerian bombshell- a tribute to both her native descent and incredible frame!
Tracy was born to Nigerian parents but her father’s business ventures meant she spent most of her early life growing up across the globe, first living in Washington D.C- where she was born, London and currently Toronto.
Growing up outside the shores of home, the young Tracy found happiness in the comfort of her home playing together with her siblings- two brothers and three sisters. It was perhaps the foundation needed to develop her as she grew up with a passion for extra-curricular activities including dancing, acting, sports and athletics. However, it was modeling that turned out to be her biggest passion.
She begun professional modeling about a half -decade ago while in high school. But her real showbiz breakthrough came after starring in a video by high-profile reggae artiste Beanie Man. It was a significant landmark who dedicated herself to the arts and glamour, and found modeling as another way to express her passion.