- Movie Review: Captain America : The Winter SoliderPosted 4 hours ago
- Men who use Viagra increases the risk of skin cancer, study claimsPosted 5 hours ago
- BREAKING NEWS: NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS, CHRISPHINA ADINUSOR IS DEADPosted 8 hours ago
- 4-3-3 Formation Still Represents The Super Eagles’ Best Bet…Posted 9 hours ago
- KCEE gets brand new Mercedes Benz G63 on his birthdayPosted 10 hours ago
- Davido finally gets his 24 Carat Gold IPhone 5 from MalivelihoodPosted 10 hours ago
- NEW VIDEO: Away – Iyanya || Download Link InsidePosted 10 hours ago
- Ronaldo trained with team mates ahead of Bayern clashPosted 12 hours ago
- PHOTO: Kim in hot Kardashian Kollection jumpsuit during lunchPosted 13 hours ago
- Yaya Toure – African players do not get enough respectPosted 14 hours ago
Model Tracy Obonna In Focus
Tracy Obonna is everything beyond your ordinary model. She owns the kind of physique that will get any camera to auto-snap. Understandably why she is often referred to more as the Nigerian bombshell- a tribute to both her native descent and incredible frame!
Tracy was born to Nigerian parents but her father’s business ventures meant she spent most of her early life growing up across the globe, first living in Washington D.C- where she was born, London and currently Toronto.
Growing up outside the shores of home, the young Tracy found happiness in the comfort of her home playing together with her siblings- two brothers and three sisters. It was perhaps the foundation needed to develop her as she grew up with a passion for extra-curricular activities including dancing, acting, sports and athletics. However, it was modeling that turned out to be her biggest passion.
She begun professional modeling about a half -decade ago while in high school. But her real showbiz breakthrough came after starring in a video by high-profile reggae artiste Beanie Man. It was a significant landmark who dedicated herself to the arts and glamour, and found modeling as another way to express her passion.