- PHOTO: Wiz’s Kid and Ice’s Prince balling togetherPosted 1 hour ago
- PHOTO: Ladies in Tuxedo, Waje and Susan Peters at AMVCA 2014Posted 2 hours ago
- PHOTO: Genevieve Nnaji enjoying the company of her two BodyguardsPosted 9 hours ago
- 4 Tips On How To Make A Man Want To Love YouPosted 1 day ago
- Former Flying Eagles and Super Eagles winger, Ndubuisi Okosieme InterviewPosted 1 day ago
- PHOTOS: AMVCA Cocktail Night in PicturesPosted 2 days ago
- Yvonne Nelson Rocks Ankara Print at the AMVCA Cocktail EventPosted 2 days ago
- African Oscars Awards (AMVCA) holds in Lagos todayPosted 2 days ago
- Foluke Daramola – My hubby can marry more than one wife if he wishesPosted 2 days ago
- Chidi Mokeme Explains Why Him and His Wife Live ApartPosted 2 days ago
Model Tracy Obonna In Focus
Tracy Obonna is everything beyond your ordinary model. She owns the kind of physique that will get any camera to auto-snap. Understandably why she is often referred to more as the Nigerian bombshell- a tribute to both her native descent and incredible frame!
Tracy was born to Nigerian parents but her father’s business ventures meant she spent most of her early life growing up across the globe, first living in Washington D.C- where she was born, London and currently Toronto.
Growing up outside the shores of home, the young Tracy found happiness in the comfort of her home playing together with her siblings- two brothers and three sisters. It was perhaps the foundation needed to develop her as she grew up with a passion for extra-curricular activities including dancing, acting, sports and athletics. However, it was modeling that turned out to be her biggest passion.
She begun professional modeling about a half -decade ago while in high school. But her real showbiz breakthrough came after starring in a video by high-profile reggae artiste Beanie Man. It was a significant landmark who dedicated herself to the arts and glamour, and found modeling as another way to express her passion.