- Husband got pregnant and deliver a daughter cos his wife couldn’t (PHOTOS)Posted 7 hours ago
- Racist Attack:This South African woman stand up to a bulling white man (Video)Posted 9 hours ago
- She can divorce me and take all properties, but I want her breasts- Husband tells Court.Posted 2 days ago
- Plateau State Commissioner slump and die while Jogging with the Governor.Posted 2 days ago
- Nigeria on Top of the List Of African Countries whose Women Bleach Their SkinPosted 2 days ago
- Watch how Kayode Olarenwaju was initiated into Nigeria Super Eagles (VIDEO)Posted 3 days ago
- The ‘Happiest Country’ on Earth has been voted, guess who won?Posted 3 days ago
- Iyanya strips in new photos.Posted 5 days ago
- Alex Ferguson returns as Manchester United boss for testimonial match.Posted 5 days ago
- WOW! A Zimbabwean prophet heals the sick by rolling drum and standing on them (Photo)Posted 6 days ago
Model Tracy Obonna In Focus
Tracy Obonna is everything beyond your ordinary model. She owns the kind of physique that will get any camera to auto-snap. Understandably why she is often referred to more as the Nigerian bombshell- a tribute to both her native descent and incredible frame!
Tracy was born to Nigerian parents but her father’s business ventures meant she spent most of her early life growing up across the globe, first living in Washington D.C- where she was born, London and currently Toronto.
Growing up outside the shores of home, the young Tracy found happiness in the comfort of her home playing together with her siblings- two brothers and three sisters. It was perhaps the foundation needed to develop her as she grew up with a passion for extra-curricular activities including dancing, acting, sports and athletics. However, it was modeling that turned out to be her biggest passion.
She begun professional modeling about a half -decade ago while in high school. But her real showbiz breakthrough came after starring in a video by high-profile reggae artiste Beanie Man. It was a significant landmark who dedicated herself to the arts and glamour, and found modeling as another way to express her passion.