- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s wife files for divorce – Says Pastor Chris committed ADULTERY (See Details)Posted 15 hours ago
- NEW VIDEO: Ejeajo – Psquare ft T.IPosted 15 hours ago
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Got Married in France Last WeekendPosted 20 hours ago
- Liverpool face Real Madrid & Arsenal paired against Dortmund – Champions League draw in fullPosted 20 hours ago
- “I don’t change my album release dates” – Davido takes fresh Jabs at WizkidPosted 21 hours ago
- Kate Henshaw confirm her political ambitions | She wants to run for 8 YearsPosted 21 hours ago
- Guys; See how to know when a Nigerian girl doesn’t want you! (Must See)Posted 2 days ago
- Juliet Ibrahim Denies she is having an affair with form Mr Nigeria, Bryan OkwaraPosted 2 days ago
- PHOTOS: Celebrities Storm Rukky’s Birthday partyPosted 2 days ago
- Segun Arinze and wife Welcomes their first daughter in USAPosted 2 days ago
Model Tracy Obonna In Focus
Tracy Obonna is everything beyond your ordinary model. She owns the kind of physique that will get any camera to auto-snap. Understandably why she is often referred to more as the Nigerian bombshell- a tribute to both her native descent and incredible frame!
Tracy was born to Nigerian parents but her father’s business ventures meant she spent most of her early life growing up across the globe, first living in Washington D.C- where she was born, London and currently Toronto.
Growing up outside the shores of home, the young Tracy found happiness in the comfort of her home playing together with her siblings- two brothers and three sisters. It was perhaps the foundation needed to develop her as she grew up with a passion for extra-curricular activities including dancing, acting, sports and athletics. However, it was modeling that turned out to be her biggest passion.
She begun professional modeling about a half -decade ago while in high school. But her real showbiz breakthrough came after starring in a video by high-profile reggae artiste Beanie Man. It was a significant landmark who dedicated herself to the arts and glamour, and found modeling as another way to express her passion.