- South Africa says bribe allegations… “We are disappointed at the allegations …”Posted 16 hours ago
- CORRUPTION AT THE PEAK: Top FIFA officials arrested in Zurich for collecting bribePosted 17 hours ago
- Tony Blair Steps Down As Middle East EnvoyPosted 19 hours ago
- ‘Bribery in bidding’ for South Africa World Cup 2010Posted 19 hours ago
- Blonde Kim Kardashian goes N@ked for sultry Vogue Brasil spread (PICTURES)Posted 22 hours ago
- Kylie Jenner flaunts cleavage in hotpants and a sheer bodysuitPosted 2 days ago
- Katsina University Student, Aisha shares her NUD£S for BuhariPosted 2 days ago
- Fierce Looking Charly boy and wife share strike new PosePosted 2 days ago
- Asisat Oshoala wins BBC Women’s Footballer of the Year! (PICTURE)Posted 2 days ago
- A Chinese restaurant gives discount on every meal based on the length of your outfit (PICTURE)Posted 2 days ago
Model Tracy Obonna In Focus
Tracy Obonna is everything beyond your ordinary model. She owns the kind of physique that will get any camera to auto-snap. Understandably why she is often referred to more as the Nigerian bombshell- a tribute to both her native descent and incredible frame!
Tracy was born to Nigerian parents but her father’s business ventures meant she spent most of her early life growing up across the globe, first living in Washington D.C- where she was born, London and currently Toronto.
Growing up outside the shores of home, the young Tracy found happiness in the comfort of her home playing together with her siblings- two brothers and three sisters. It was perhaps the foundation needed to develop her as she grew up with a passion for extra-curricular activities including dancing, acting, sports and athletics. However, it was modeling that turned out to be her biggest passion.
She begun professional modeling about a half -decade ago while in high school. But her real showbiz breakthrough came after starring in a video by high-profile reggae artiste Beanie Man. It was a significant landmark who dedicated herself to the arts and glamour, and found modeling as another way to express her passion.