- Congregation chase pastor from church for impregnating memberPosted 21 hours ago
- Premier League champions Chelsea sign Nantes defender Djilobodji and Reading’s HectorPosted 2 days ago
- Manchester United announce Anthony Martial signingPosted 2 days ago
- Kanye West announce plans for run for US President; Gets a kiss from his booPosted 3 days ago
- PHOTOS: Burna Boy & Cynthia Morgan in love tanglePosted 3 days ago
- Largest new gas field in the UK North Sea for a decade has been given the green lightPosted 3 days ago
- President Obama has waded into a decades-old argument by officially renaming a revered Alaskan mountainPosted 3 days ago
- Central Africa to limit president to two terms under new constitutionPosted 3 days ago
- MZBEL DOES THE IMPOSSIBLE See PhotosPosted 3 days ago
- Black Stars midfielder Afriyie Acquah has deleted all photographs of his wife from his Instagram pagePosted 6 days ago
Model Tracy Obonna In Focus
Tracy Obonna is everything beyond your ordinary model. She owns the kind of physique that will get any camera to auto-snap. Understandably why she is often referred to more as the Nigerian bombshell- a tribute to both her native descent and incredible frame!
Tracy was born to Nigerian parents but her father’s business ventures meant she spent most of her early life growing up across the globe, first living in Washington D.C- where she was born, London and currently Toronto.
Growing up outside the shores of home, the young Tracy found happiness in the comfort of her home playing together with her siblings- two brothers and three sisters. It was perhaps the foundation needed to develop her as she grew up with a passion for extra-curricular activities including dancing, acting, sports and athletics. However, it was modeling that turned out to be her biggest passion.
She begun professional modeling about a half -decade ago while in high school. But her real showbiz breakthrough came after starring in a video by high-profile reggae artiste Beanie Man. It was a significant landmark who dedicated herself to the arts and glamour, and found modeling as another way to express her passion.