- PHOTO: Emma Nyra Spotted with Sam Smith at the Mobo Awards Last NightPosted 9 hours ago
- “Leave my Uterus Alone o!!! I will get pregnant at the right time” – Toke Makinwa cries loudPosted 10 hours ago
- This Tongue Is Scary! Could This Be The Woman With The World’s Longest Tongue? (PHOTOS)Posted 12 hours ago
- THIS IS SERIOUS! WOMAN TEARS APART ATM THAT SWALLOWED HER CARD WITH BARE HANDS. (PHOTOS)Posted 14 hours ago
- BBA Hotshots Shower Hour Video of Lilian,Sheillah and SamanthaPosted 16 hours ago
- Photos: Waje goes completely nu ‘d£ for these pics (Look)Posted 16 hours ago
- LMAO! Why Did Peter Okoye Of ‘Psquare’ Post This On Instagram? [Look]Posted 16 hours ago
- PHOTO: Checkout Tiwa Savage Sexy Colorful Outfit at Mavin Manchester ConcertPosted 1 day ago
- 360 Nobs Release List of Worst Dressed Celebrities At the 2014 Genevieve Pink BallPosted 1 day ago
- Mercy Johnson Reveals the name of Her Son; Names Him Henry OkojiePosted 2 days ago
Model Tracy Obonna In Focus
Tracy Obonna is everything beyond your ordinary model. She owns the kind of physique that will get any camera to auto-snap. Understandably why she is often referred to more as the Nigerian bombshell- a tribute to both her native descent and incredible frame!
Tracy was born to Nigerian parents but her father’s business ventures meant she spent most of her early life growing up across the globe, first living in Washington D.C- where she was born, London and currently Toronto.
Growing up outside the shores of home, the young Tracy found happiness in the comfort of her home playing together with her siblings- two brothers and three sisters. It was perhaps the foundation needed to develop her as she grew up with a passion for extra-curricular activities including dancing, acting, sports and athletics. However, it was modeling that turned out to be her biggest passion.
She begun professional modeling about a half -decade ago while in high school. But her real showbiz breakthrough came after starring in a video by high-profile reggae artiste Beanie Man. It was a significant landmark who dedicated herself to the arts and glamour, and found modeling as another way to express her passion.