- Nigerians should be patient with me – BuhariPosted 1 day ago
- Strike: Rochas Okorocha threatens to privatize IMSUPosted 1 day ago
- Kemi Olunloyo – Rapper Olamide uses juju for his MusicPosted 1 day ago
- New Manchester United Manager, Mourinhowants Matic at the clubPosted 1 day ago
- I will not let my daughter marry early – Kanu Nwankwo’s wife, AmaraPosted 1 day ago
- LOUIS VAN GAAL – “It has been an honour to manage such a magnificent club as Manchester United FC”Posted 2 days ago
- Human trafficking: I have sex with 4 men daily for N500 – 22-year-old victimPosted 6 days ago
- The Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed said “Nigeria is broke”Posted 6 days ago
- Fuel hike: Why I dumped NLC – OshiomolePosted 6 days ago
- APC has urged Nigerians to disregard the call for strike by NLCPosted 6 days ago
Model Tracy Obonna In Focus
Tracy Obonna is everything beyond your ordinary model. She owns the kind of physique that will get any camera to auto-snap. Understandably why she is often referred to more as the Nigerian bombshell- a tribute to both her native descent and incredible frame!
Tracy was born to Nigerian parents but her father’s business ventures meant she spent most of her early life growing up across the globe, first living in Washington D.C- where she was born, London and currently Toronto.
Growing up outside the shores of home, the young Tracy found happiness in the comfort of her home playing together with her siblings- two brothers and three sisters. It was perhaps the foundation needed to develop her as she grew up with a passion for extra-curricular activities including dancing, acting, sports and athletics. However, it was modeling that turned out to be her biggest passion.
She begun professional modeling about a half -decade ago while in high school. But her real showbiz breakthrough came after starring in a video by high-profile reggae artiste Beanie Man. It was a significant landmark who dedicated herself to the arts and glamour, and found modeling as another way to express her passion.