- WAEC 2016 RESULT: Best Student, Faizal got Scholarship upto Ph.DPosted 9 hours ago
- For Fun, Which of these Rice Mixtures do you PreferPosted 15 hours ago
- As Expected, Disgraced Former England Boss Reveals His Sadness On Losing His JobPosted 16 hours ago
- EFCC Goes After Orji Uzor Kalu Again Over N3.2bn FraudPosted 16 hours ago
- GUESS WHO!!! Lets Know The Smartest Ones In HerePosted 3 days ago
- What kind of cake is This? Can you eat out of it? (Photo)Posted 3 days ago
- President Muhammadu Buhari Approved program for 56th Independent anniversary.Posted 4 days ago
- Manchester United Vs Leicester City PredictionPosted 5 days ago
- Two Nigerians Arrested for Suspected Drug Trafficking by NDLEAPosted 6 days ago
- Here are 10 Popular American Celebrities who lives with Severe diseases.Posted 7 days ago
Model Tracy Obonna In Focus
Tracy Obonna is everything beyond your ordinary model. She owns the kind of physique that will get any camera to auto-snap. Understandably why she is often referred to more as the Nigerian bombshell- a tribute to both her native descent and incredible frame!
Tracy was born to Nigerian parents but her father’s business ventures meant she spent most of her early life growing up across the globe, first living in Washington D.C- where she was born, London and currently Toronto.
Growing up outside the shores of home, the young Tracy found happiness in the comfort of her home playing together with her siblings- two brothers and three sisters. It was perhaps the foundation needed to develop her as she grew up with a passion for extra-curricular activities including dancing, acting, sports and athletics. However, it was modeling that turned out to be her biggest passion.
She begun professional modeling about a half -decade ago while in high school. But her real showbiz breakthrough came after starring in a video by high-profile reggae artiste Beanie Man. It was a significant landmark who dedicated herself to the arts and glamour, and found modeling as another way to express her passion.