Nigerian Veteran Actor Sam Loco Efe Is Dead

By on August 7, 2011

Nollywood has been hit by another unexpected death…The all funny and father of all Mr Sam Loco Efe, the veteran Actor is reported to have died this morning at his Hotel Room ain Owerri, Imo state, Nigeria.

This is indeed sad and our thoughts are with his family.  NigeriaShowBiz.Com sends our condolences to the bereaved family, his friends and loved ones.

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLQT1GPKfCQ

About Henry

My interest is simply to bring you juicy, educative, funny and authentic news. Remember we are all entitled to our own opinion. Respect mine so others may respect yours.

50 Comments

1. Briggs

August 7, 2011 at 4:47 pm

This is a tragedy. We will always remember him as a legend who brought natural humour to Nollywood – rest in peace Sam loco

2. F.C BRAINIAC

August 7, 2011 at 5:01 pm

To all his family to friend,relative i say sorry pls take heart and may his faithful soul rest in peace AMEN

3. Don_fury

August 7, 2011 at 5:14 pm

May your soul rest in perfect peace. Don’t worry, your memories will still remain in our minds and we will remember you in ur film acting. You’re indeed a great man. Goodbye

4. francis

August 7, 2011 at 6:19 pm

may your soul rest in perfect peace.farewell my pa.

5. Onochiedike

August 7, 2011 at 6:21 pm

I felt the lost of such talented comedian with his family and loved ones, may his Soul rest in peace.

6. chris charles

August 7, 2011 at 6:27 pm

it’s unfortunate so sori RIP

7. williams

August 7, 2011 at 7:07 pm

It’s indeed a thing of pain and sorrow that we lost u at this early age.of a truth,we ve lost a legend.it was a big shock to me when I heard it because I had wish u meet n feature with you in a movie one day.well,we can’t question God.May your gentle soul rest in perfect peace.AMEN

8. I am simeon elisha by name

August 7, 2011 at 7:11 pm

Indeed it is a sad news, well it is road in which we ar eligible to follow what a great father was he to nigerians may his soul rest in peace amen. To his family pls do take heart and accept our condolence.

9. Kizito

August 7, 2011 at 7:37 pm

Ama miss my very gud friend efe, he z my best comedian actor and ama miss his vocabularies, he inspires me alot wit som words dat he use, R.I.P i must say to his soul, i won’t stop missing him cos no1 yet can replace him in nigerian actors guide, i luv u loco, R.I.P MR. VETERAN

10. IROAKY HENRY (BOSCO)

August 7, 2011 at 7:40 pm

Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.
    Psalms 116
    By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.
    Genesis 3
    Hollywood i beg mak una take heart oooooo nu!!!!!!

11. Foday Sillah

August 7, 2011 at 8:08 pm

The death and transient of this immense energetic, and committed Comedian Actor ‘’SAM LOCO EFE’’ is a shocking news to all Nigerian Movie Loving Individuals especially we in Sierra Leone. When i heard the news, my mind reflects to his Co-Actor Nkem Owo. Whenever they pairs together in a movie, that movie eventually get an excellent outcome.

We considered his death, and we love him but the Lord adored him than anybody. May his Soul rest in Perfect Peace.

Foday Sillah
    Freetown-Sierra Leone.

12. omotayo okon hepo

August 7, 2011 at 8:36 pm

hey my best comedian actor sam lok efi may his soul rest in peace we miss u sleep nd take u rest i say sorry to friends nd family every where in the world

13. omotayo okon hepo

August 7, 2011 at 8:39 pm

rest in peace sam loko sorry tu all fans ou there we miss u sam best comedian actor

14. micheal innocent

August 7, 2011 at 11:05 pm

ooh wat a big lost we r going 2 mis alot 4rm u, d question nw is who is going 2 fil dat vacum space.wel may God preserve ur soul and have a gud rest, we all luv u dude.

15. mike...

August 8, 2011 at 4:05 am

it came to be as a shock as i read the news from Face book Wall of a close friend that ”sam loco” is dead, damn…, this’s so painfull…, coz i like him personally…& also i like his style of acting, may his soul rest in perfect peace….RIP, sam loco.

16. glory

August 8, 2011 at 8:24 am

We’ve started missin u already. Alas! nollywood has lost a legend

17. ATUNGSIRI JUDE

August 8, 2011 at 8:58 am

MAY THE SOUL OF SAM LOCO EFE REST IN PEACE.YOU HAVE BEING AN INSPIRATIONAL COMEDIAN TO MANY AND HAVE RICHLY INSPIRED MANY COMEDIAN TODAY.I WILL MISS ALL YOUR SLOTS BUT YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY
    THOUGHT.RIP IS ALL I GOT TO SAY

18. John wallace fynn

August 8, 2011 at 11:33 am

why,lord why,yes it true that,gud person does not live long,oooooooo papa sam, RIP,may the lord keep u save till we meet again

19. grassrut

August 8, 2011 at 12:17 pm

tragic joo! but y is it dat we alwayz loose d luvd 1nce, nobody know hu’z next, it myt b u or i somday but all d same, may his soul rest in peace…….. we will alwyz rememba u.

20. DJ E'chalxzy Tropics

August 8, 2011 at 2:06 pm

its so sad, i was very addicted 2 his scenes coz he always makes me laff…RIP star broda.c u in d nxt world.

21. yakubu

August 8, 2011 at 5:17 pm

what the hell is going on with our stars, three have gone this year, may all their soul rest in peace, specially baba sam

22. Ifuru chibuike

August 8, 2011 at 7:17 pm

Sam lok is 1 of my best comedian,i always like watchin his movies.may perfect soul rest in peace Amen.

23. Miyagi

August 9, 2011 at 1:02 am

His passing has come too soon, he was an example of “against all odds success”,he will be missed because he was unique in style. May God grant him peace and may his family be consoled by the great success and inspirational person he was.SAM R.I.P.

24. kalifa

August 9, 2011 at 8:23 am

he is gone and no one will see him again but one thing that i can promice we go met up again hopefull up on haven praying that i have forgiven for every thing that i have done and that i have forget to mension……………..i fill soo bad to be homi now he is not part of my life and nw i am soo loonely.

25. halotips

August 10, 2011 at 8:54 am

i jst dnt noe hw 2 believe ths sad news

26. Nwafor Chidi

August 11, 2011 at 2:22 am

Is a pity to the family members of Samloco but let us bear in mind that death is like bridge the leads to eternity may his soul RIP

27. Leah Mubanga

August 11, 2011 at 10:31 am

May his soul rest in eterrnal peace….I loved this man, he was a wonderful actor.My heart sobs

28. Ehitsoria

August 11, 2011 at 1:53 pm

Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.
    Psalms 116.
    we can’t question God.May your gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

29. Zimdee1

August 11, 2011 at 7:41 pm

May his soul rest in peace.we wil mis u

30. Job Eromosele