- Halima Abubakar’s opinion on marriage is questionable…and insisted she will not get married.Posted 4 hours ago
- 50 year old Yeni Kuti said she will be getting married to Theo Lawason in 20 years’ timePosted 5 hours ago
- “I can never be caught wearing clothes that reveal my private parts” – Unoaku AnyadikePosted 1 week ago
- Miss Tourism Nigeria 2016 contestant dies at 20Posted 1 week ago
- Nollywood actress, Uche Jombo has shared her thoughts on the gender equality billPosted 1 week ago
- My wife told me to stop kissing in movies – Elikem KumordziPosted 1 week ago
- Niyola has debunked rumours that she is dating her boss, Banky WPosted 2 weeks ago
- My husband claims I’m not having sex with Van Vicker – Actor’s manager, Ford-KulahPosted 2 weeks ago
- The family of Stephen Keshi has proposed July 28 for his burialPosted 2 weeks ago
- School feeding programme: FG did not ask states for money – BuhariPosted 2 weeks ago
Headies Awards 2013 to Hold on Boxing Day
This year’s edition of Nigeria‘s most prestigious music awards, The Headies will hold on boxing day,December 26, 2013. This was disclosed by the management of Smooth Productions, organisers of the awards through their website.
With the theme for this year tagged ‘It’s About to Begin’, the prestigious award will continue in the fine tradition of rewarding artistes, music producers, music video directors who have excelled within the year in review and honouring legends who have contributed to the music industry and left a strong legacy for future generations’, said the management.
The award which is in its eighth edition has become one of the most anticipated annual entertainment events in Nigeria.