- FEDAN, LAaba Mogul Died after a fatal accidentPosted 14 hours ago
- Things to Lookout for in a Great BossPosted 1 day ago
- Comprehensive list of top 25 Universities in Africa in 2017Posted 2 days ago
- See Why We should Meditate on God’s WordPosted 2 days ago
- Donald Trump, is billed to attend a Nigerian,s Oil, Gas roadshowPosted 7 days ago
- FG Awards Contract for Niger Bridge ConstructionPosted 7 days ago
- Checkout Photos of LAUTECH Students, Protestinf for Non-Payment of Lecturer’s SalariesPosted 1 week ago
- FG Aims to Attack Church Leaders with FRC Law-FayosePosted 1 week ago
- Checkout out pics of Aguiyi Ironsi and othersPosted 2 weeks ago
- See People’s reaction on Adams Oshiomhole’s son Contesting for House of AssemblyPosted 2 weeks ago
Checkout Overcrowded Shopping Mall On Christmas at PH: For this Recession (SEE PHOTOS)
The Port Harcourt Shopping Mall (SPAR) witnessed a massive turn out of fun seeking people who wanted to spend the Christmas with their loved ones.
The Mall was Overcrowded as people struggled to find their way in and out.
This is not unconnected to the fact that the oil rich city lacks alternative recreational centers for fun seekers as The Port Harcourt Mall remains the first point of call for any one seeking to have fun in Port Harcourt.
The current administration is also setting up a Leisure park in the heart of the City which is being constructed by Julius Berger. Until the Port harcourt leisure park is completed we will continue to witness this type of crowd at the Port Harcourt Mall.
See photos below