- Nnamdi Kanu “IPOB Leader” granted bail by High Court in Abuja with Strict Bond ConditionsPosted 14 hours ago
- Hilarious! Senator Dino Melaye Performs His Hit Single “Aje Kun Iya” With A Live Concert (Video)Posted 19 hours ago
- Man try to withstand simulated pain women feel during labour… and he lasted for…Posted 19 hours ago
- Czech Republic international, Frantisek Rajtoral commits suicide…Posted 19 hours ago
- Torque of war: Sergio Ramos sends message to Pique after his El Clasico red cardPosted 2 days ago
- Wow! See what Rah Ali from Love And Hip Hop wore out in Miami (photos)Posted 2 days ago
- Trouble in paradise! Seems YBNL Nation Boss, Olamide and his label mate Adekunle Gold are about to part ways. (Evidences)Posted 2 days ago
- Team Nigeria: Churchill, Praiz, Ruggedman Thrill At Accra Charity Match (Video)Posted 2 days ago
- Nikki Bella and John Cena’s Hilarious Naked Dance Is Something else…(VIDEO)Posted 3 days ago
- Man loses 18-year-old marriage because of wife’s friend’s pantPosted 3 days ago
Checkout Overcrowded Shopping Mall On Christmas at PH: For this Recession (SEE PHOTOS)
The Port Harcourt Shopping Mall (SPAR) witnessed a massive turn out of fun seeking people who wanted to spend the Christmas with their loved ones.
The Mall was Overcrowded as people struggled to find their way in and out.
This is not unconnected to the fact that the oil rich city lacks alternative recreational centers for fun seekers as The Port Harcourt Mall remains the first point of call for any one seeking to have fun in Port Harcourt.
The current administration is also setting up a Leisure park in the heart of the City which is being constructed by Julius Berger. Until the Port harcourt leisure park is completed we will continue to witness this type of crowd at the Port Harcourt Mall.
See photos below