- Husband got pregnant and deliver a daughter cos his wife couldn’t (PHOTOS)Posted 7 hours ago
- Racist Attack:This South African woman stand up to a bulling white man (Video)Posted 9 hours ago
- She can divorce me and take all properties, but I want her breasts- Husband tells Court.Posted 2 days ago
- Plateau State Commissioner slump and die while Jogging with the Governor.Posted 2 days ago
- Nigeria on Top of the List Of African Countries whose Women Bleach Their SkinPosted 2 days ago
- Watch how Kayode Olarenwaju was initiated into Nigeria Super Eagles (VIDEO)Posted 3 days ago
- The ‘Happiest Country’ on Earth has been voted, guess who won?Posted 3 days ago
- Iyanya strips in new photos.Posted 5 days ago
- Alex Ferguson returns as Manchester United boss for testimonial match.Posted 5 days ago
- WOW! A Zimbabwean prophet heals the sick by rolling drum and standing on them (Photo)Posted 6 days ago
Checkout Overcrowded Shopping Mall On Christmas at PH: For this Recession (SEE PHOTOS)
The Port Harcourt Shopping Mall (SPAR) witnessed a massive turn out of fun seeking people who wanted to spend the Christmas with their loved ones.
The Mall was Overcrowded as people struggled to find their way in and out.
This is not unconnected to the fact that the oil rich city lacks alternative recreational centers for fun seekers as The Port Harcourt Mall remains the first point of call for any one seeking to have fun in Port Harcourt.
The current administration is also setting up a Leisure park in the heart of the City which is being constructed by Julius Berger. Until the Port harcourt leisure park is completed we will continue to witness this type of crowd at the Port Harcourt Mall.
See photos below