- Nnamdi Kanu “IPOB Leader” granted bail by High Court in Abuja with Strict Bond ConditionsPosted 14 hours ago
- Hilarious! Senator Dino Melaye Performs His Hit Single “Aje Kun Iya” With A Live Concert (Video)Posted 19 hours ago
- Man try to withstand simulated pain women feel during labour… and he lasted for…Posted 19 hours ago
- Czech Republic international, Frantisek Rajtoral commits suicide…Posted 19 hours ago
- Torque of war: Sergio Ramos sends message to Pique after his El Clasico red cardPosted 2 days ago
- Wow! See what Rah Ali from Love And Hip Hop wore out in Miami (photos)Posted 2 days ago
- Trouble in paradise! Seems YBNL Nation Boss, Olamide and his label mate Adekunle Gold are about to part ways. (Evidences)Posted 2 days ago
- Team Nigeria: Churchill, Praiz, Ruggedman Thrill At Accra Charity Match (Video)Posted 2 days ago
- Nikki Bella and John Cena’s Hilarious Naked Dance Is Something else…(VIDEO)Posted 3 days ago
- Man loses 18-year-old marriage because of wife’s friend’s pantPosted 3 days ago
Meet Dorah‚ the female dancing traffic cop who inspires motorists with a smile (VIDEO)
She became demoralized.
She was told that a video of her in uniform‚ dancing to music while directing traffic at the intersection of Cedar and Witkoppen Roads in Fourways was the talk of the town.
Horrified‚ she expected to lose her job. But the supervisor had in fact called to congratulate her. She was excited.
“I was very shocked to find out there was a video about me. I was not aware that when I am [directing] traffic … they are busy doing a video” said Mofokeng.
The video was posted by motorist Murray Kernick and has been viewed more than a million times in less than a week. Mofokeng told our source that she was surprised that the clip of her dancing had gone viral.
She is not a professional dancer‚ she said‚ adding that she was happy that her dance moves had brightened up someone else day.
“I am not a dancer but when I am directing traffic at a traffic point everyone must be happy. They must know I am here‚” she said.
Although she had made a name for herself she remains loyal to her job and the purpose she serves‚ ensuring that traffic runs smoothly.
“Whether they are quickly going shopping or anywhere else they must know there is someone standing there so I put [a] smile on [my] face. Even if they don’t want to smile at least I make sure they smile.”