- Nnamdi Kanu “IPOB Leader” granted bail by High Court in Abuja with Strict Bond ConditionsPosted 14 hours ago
- Hilarious! Senator Dino Melaye Performs His Hit Single “Aje Kun Iya” With A Live Concert (Video)Posted 19 hours ago
- Man try to withstand simulated pain women feel during labour… and he lasted for…Posted 19 hours ago
- Czech Republic international, Frantisek Rajtoral commits suicide…Posted 19 hours ago
- Torque of war: Sergio Ramos sends message to Pique after his El Clasico red cardPosted 2 days ago
- Wow! See what Rah Ali from Love And Hip Hop wore out in Miami (photos)Posted 2 days ago
- Trouble in paradise! Seems YBNL Nation Boss, Olamide and his label mate Adekunle Gold are about to part ways. (Evidences)Posted 2 days ago
- Team Nigeria: Churchill, Praiz, Ruggedman Thrill At Accra Charity Match (Video)Posted 2 days ago
- Nikki Bella and John Cena’s Hilarious Naked Dance Is Something else…(VIDEO)Posted 3 days ago
- Man loses 18-year-old marriage because of wife’s friend’s pantPosted 3 days ago
Irina Ayupova, Drug dealer wins prison beauty pageant in Russia (Pictures)
Irina Ayupova, 36, is serving 13 years behind bars on a drugs conviction but she has something to smile about after she became the winner of this year’s Miss Spring, the third edition of an annual beauty pageant which was held at an all-female jail located in central Russia. She beat fellow drug dealers, muggers and thieves to be crowned the most beautiful inmate.
Contestants first had to take part in a catwalk as judges, made up of guards, watched on. Round two saw them take part in a dance competition and for the third round, they were pitted against each other over who was best at doing impressions of famous Russian celebrities.
For the fourth and final round inmates were made to walk down the runway in special costumes that they had made which had to represent the year of ecology that is being celebrated in Russia this year.
Irina who is eligible for release in 2028 was crowned the winner after all four rounds and received 101 roses, a crown and a makeup set as the prize. Inmates practised for two months for the competition and were even allowed professional hair and makeup artists on the day to help them prepare for the occasion.