- Nnamdi Kanu “IPOB Leader” granted bail by High Court in Abuja with Strict Bond ConditionsPosted 14 hours ago
- Hilarious! Senator Dino Melaye Performs His Hit Single “Aje Kun Iya” With A Live Concert (Video)Posted 19 hours ago
- Man try to withstand simulated pain women feel during labour… and he lasted for…Posted 19 hours ago
- Czech Republic international, Frantisek Rajtoral commits suicide…Posted 19 hours ago
- Torque of war: Sergio Ramos sends message to Pique after his El Clasico red cardPosted 2 days ago
- Wow! See what Rah Ali from Love And Hip Hop wore out in Miami (photos)Posted 2 days ago
- Trouble in paradise! Seems YBNL Nation Boss, Olamide and his label mate Adekunle Gold are about to part ways. (Evidences)Posted 2 days ago
- Team Nigeria: Churchill, Praiz, Ruggedman Thrill At Accra Charity Match (Video)Posted 2 days ago
- Nikki Bella and John Cena’s Hilarious Naked Dance Is Something else…(VIDEO)Posted 3 days ago
- Man loses 18-year-old marriage because of wife’s friend’s pantPosted 3 days ago
Janet Jackson Splits From Wissam Al Mana, Her Millionaire Husband
Janet Jackson has split from her multi-millionaire husband just months after giving birth to her first child at the age of 50.
Her recent retreat from the limelight – and the postponement of her Unbreakable world tour last year involving 36 gruelling stadium shows – had been put down to contentment with her marriage.
But last night, a close friend of Ms Jackson told The Mail on Sunday: ‘Sadly, Janet and Wissam have decided that it wasn’t working and to go their separate ways.
‘They’re both busy people but determined to be good parents, even if they’re apart. It’s amicable and Eissa will stay with his mother, who is basing herself in London.’
When the couple married, there was much speculation, never confirmed, that Ms Jackson had converted to Islam, fuelled by her appearance in a head scarf.
There were rumours of a split within days of her son’s birth, when she was seen in public without a wedding ring but these were discounted at the time.