- Nnamdi Kanu “IPOB Leader” granted bail by High Court in Abuja with Strict Bond ConditionsPosted 14 hours ago
- Hilarious! Senator Dino Melaye Performs His Hit Single “Aje Kun Iya” With A Live Concert (Video)Posted 19 hours ago
- Man try to withstand simulated pain women feel during labour… and he lasted for…Posted 19 hours ago
- Czech Republic international, Frantisek Rajtoral commits suicide…Posted 19 hours ago
- Torque of war: Sergio Ramos sends message to Pique after his El Clasico red cardPosted 2 days ago
- Wow! See what Rah Ali from Love And Hip Hop wore out in Miami (photos)Posted 2 days ago
- Trouble in paradise! Seems YBNL Nation Boss, Olamide and his label mate Adekunle Gold are about to part ways. (Evidences)Posted 2 days ago
- Team Nigeria: Churchill, Praiz, Ruggedman Thrill At Accra Charity Match (Video)Posted 2 days ago
- Nikki Bella and John Cena’s Hilarious Naked Dance Is Something else…(VIDEO)Posted 3 days ago
- Man loses 18-year-old marriage because of wife’s friend’s pantPosted 3 days ago
See the Full list of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People in 2017
TIME magazine has unveiled its annual “100 Most Influential People in the World” list on, a widely-ranging group that includes global leaders and their advisers, musicians and movie stars, world-class athletes and chief executives.
This year is a bit more complicated list. The past 12 months have sharpened the edges as political debates in the U.S. and Europe, the Middle East and Asia, turned jagged and primal and seem almost perfectly designed to divide us more deeply. The list includes active opponents—not only U.S. President Donald Trump and North Korea’s leader Kim Jong Un but also the Philippines’ President Rodrigo Duterte and his nemesis Senator Leila de Lima, whose denunciation of Duterte’s bloody crusade against drug dealers has landed her in prison. And there are several people on the list whose influence is the subject of heated debate, from WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange to FBI Director James Comey to White House adviser Stephen Bannon. Each has champions and critics; all are shaping the course of this turbulent year.
This year’s 14th annual issue features five worldwide covers, each featuring a member of the TIME 100: singer John Legend, actress Viola Davis, Amazon chief executive Jeff Bezos, philanthropist Melinda Gates, and British actor Riz Ahmed. See the full list after the cut….