- Nnamdi Kanu “IPOB Leader” granted bail by High Court in Abuja with Strict Bond ConditionsPosted 14 hours ago
- Hilarious! Senator Dino Melaye Performs His Hit Single “Aje Kun Iya” With A Live Concert (Video)Posted 19 hours ago
- Man try to withstand simulated pain women feel during labour… and he lasted for…Posted 19 hours ago
- Czech Republic international, Frantisek Rajtoral commits suicide…Posted 19 hours ago
- Torque of war: Sergio Ramos sends message to Pique after his El Clasico red cardPosted 2 days ago
- Wow! See what Rah Ali from Love And Hip Hop wore out in Miami (photos)Posted 2 days ago
- Trouble in paradise! Seems YBNL Nation Boss, Olamide and his label mate Adekunle Gold are about to part ways. (Evidences)Posted 2 days ago
- Team Nigeria: Churchill, Praiz, Ruggedman Thrill At Accra Charity Match (Video)Posted 2 days ago
- Nikki Bella and John Cena’s Hilarious Naked Dance Is Something else…(VIDEO)Posted 3 days ago
- Man loses 18-year-old marriage because of wife’s friend’s pantPosted 3 days ago
Twerking lady causes fatal road accident (VIDEO)
This woman’s public dance display resulted in an accident when a biker lost concentration while watching her dance moves and drove into an oncoming car. The video starts with a Caucasian woman getting in position to begin dancing while her friend filmed her. She did a bit of warm up first before she started twerking.
Soon after, the sound of a power bike can be heard in the background at about the same time the woman squatted, thrust her buttocks out and began shaking it. As the biker appears in view, the dancer started cheering to get his attention and that made him take his eyes off the road for just a few seconds. He turned his head to look at the woman and failed to notice the oncoming BMW. The bike smashed into the car almost immediately and was flung into the air.
Thankfully, the biker survived the accident. In the clip shot in Ukraine, the wounded biker was seen lying limp in the road. He sustained a broken pelvis and leg, but nothing life threatening.
See the video below….