- Nnamdi Kanu “IPOB Leader” granted bail by High Court in Abuja with Strict Bond ConditionsPosted 14 hours ago
- Hilarious! Senator Dino Melaye Performs His Hit Single “Aje Kun Iya” With A Live Concert (Video)Posted 19 hours ago
- Man try to withstand simulated pain women feel during labour… and he lasted for…Posted 19 hours ago
- Czech Republic international, Frantisek Rajtoral commits suicide…Posted 19 hours ago
- Torque of war: Sergio Ramos sends message to Pique after his El Clasico red cardPosted 2 days ago
- Wow! See what Rah Ali from Love And Hip Hop wore out in Miami (photos)Posted 2 days ago
- Trouble in paradise! Seems YBNL Nation Boss, Olamide and his label mate Adekunle Gold are about to part ways. (Evidences)Posted 2 days ago
- Team Nigeria: Churchill, Praiz, Ruggedman Thrill At Accra Charity Match (Video)Posted 2 days ago
- Nikki Bella and John Cena’s Hilarious Naked Dance Is Something else…(VIDEO)Posted 3 days ago
- Man loses 18-year-old marriage because of wife’s friend’s pantPosted 3 days ago
Wicked! Crying girl stuffed in a sack is tortured by her grandmother (Video)
This video of a grandmother torturing her granddaughter has fetched massive outrage online. The video starts with the little girl already stuffed into a sack usually used to catch snakes and other reptiles. She was put in there by her aunt and grandmother and they proceeded to torture her.
The distressing clip, thought to be filmed on April 14th, shows the girl’s grandmother talking to her. After a while, she kicks the sack with the girl in it and she tumbles to the floor crying. The grandmother also poked the girl from the outside of the sack while the girl cried uncontrollably, but the woman did not stop there and instead went on to roll the bag along the floor with the girl in it.
Later in the video, which has been viewed over 10 million times, a younger woman believed to be her aunt can be seen flogging the toddler with a cane while the grandmother filmed it. It is unknown what the child did to deserve such treatment.
The women in the video were speaking a language that is consistent with those living in Lianjiang. Police in Lianjiang City, in South China’s Guangdong Province, have commenced an investigation into the matter, though no suspects have been identified or arrested.
The aunt and grandmother could face serious punishment if found guilty of child abuse, including several years in jail.
Watch the video below